Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Promises

Earlier in the year, I made myself a promise that I'd finish editing my novel by January 1st (of 2012), and even though I've done a lot of work this year, editing, re-writing, and editing some more, I haven't gotten everything done. January 1st is getting close, and I've still have tons of work to do.  Plus, my friend Kim is doing a cold read-through, providing feedback on pacing and transitioning, (and doing some line-editing for me, thank you Kim), while I'm doing the Easter Egg Hunt in Hell, trying to cut words without cutting content or voice.  I have three more chapters to edit, and then more work to do to address the issues that Kim raises.

So with that said, there won't be a blog for a week or so. 

I hope you all have a great holiday, sigh, while I'm editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment