Monday, September 23, 2013

An Untold Want is Live!!!

Just a short note to let you know that An Untold Want went live yesterday on Amazon.

I would write more, but I spent fourteen plus hours on Saturday reading for typos--and I still missed one, dammit.  It was hiding behind the cover page.  Yesterday, I made the changes (fixed the typos, except the one I missed) and uploaded it to Kindle Direct. [The nice thing about Kindle, I can reload the image after fixing the stupid typo I missed, and will this coming weekend.]   I thought I would be all excited, but right now, I'm just tired.

But don't get me wrong, I am excited.

You can buy An Untold Want now for $2.99 or wait until mid-October when I'm going to put it up for free for a couple of days.  Either way, please pull it down.  And if you don't know, you don't have to have a Kindle to read Kindle books.  There are free apps for smart phones, tablets, and PCs.  So, see, you got no excuse.

For the next few weeks, I'll be working on marketing, starting with an author spotlight by Serena Akeroyd [erotica author] on her Naughty Nookie News (Blog).


No comments:

Post a Comment