Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sigh... NaNoWriMo NoMo

Sigh, I've totally slacked off this week on writing.  I did have several long and lovely meals with friends, and then of course, there's work.  In retail, even living in corporate, we have to work the Friday after Thanksgiving which totally took the wind out of my sails for doing anything that day.   So after work I had a fine dinner with friends at local wine bar.  And yesterday was the day to take the car to the shop and do my cyber Christmas shopping. 

So yes, I've been totally lazy.  I wish.

I do plan to write today, but it may be going back and filling in the layers, which defeats the purpose of doing NaNoWriMo.  If you've read any of my other posts, you know I'm not a disciplined writer.  I do not write linearly.  And I don't necessarily know how the story will end.  But I have an idea where it's going, and the characters are taking on a life of their own.  So I'm happy with my work.  Even if I can't write a novel in a month. 

1 comment:

  1. Took a nap today, instead of writing. So no words today either...

    ReplyDelete