Monday, January 21, 2013

First Interview!!!

Back the beginning of the month, I submitted a query to be interviewed at IndieAuthorLand.com. I answered a bunch of questions and then waited for them to tell me, "sorry, not interested". Yes, I'm still have that pity party after the agent rejected me. 

But they were interested. I got an email from DavidN, who asked several other questions, to which I promptly replied.

So I now have an interview on the web. You can read it at: bit.ly/IndieAL153

Please do read it. And leave a great reply. 

~ o ~

Just a quick update on my indecision about Counting Crows: I plan on doing a bit of editing -- may even put off the current story for awhile -- and then publish it on Amazon, etc... To quote my friend Kim, don't expect to get an agent on the first book. She suggested, as have many others, that I go ahead and publish it virtually. And that's what I'm going to do. If I get enough of a following, I won't need an agent.

With that said, life is back to normal.  And the cat quilt is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment