I opened up the window to write, and I'm not sure if I have anything interesting to say. It all seems the same at this point. Not in any order, here's what's going on...
(1) Work is sucking the life out of me. I'm actually working every night this week. Fortunately my manager lets me come and go as I please. So I can at least sleep in after working late.
(2) I'm writing, but not as much as I should or would like to do. The short story is coming along.
(3) I'm tired all the time. I eat too much. I weight too much.
(4) I did find out that Scrivener with the addition of a free app from Amazon, will format my short story (and eventually my novel) for Kindle. It will also format for Nook and several other e-formats. Yeah!! That was a worry for me, thinking I would have to learn how to do each format.
(5) I've given up on finding an agent. I don't deal well with people and bullsh*t. I also don't grovel easily or well. I haven't heard anything in a long time, and did not receive even a rejection letter for half of the queries I sent out. E-publishing is looking more and more attractive. Which makes the perk from Scrivener more attractive.
(6) And on a positive note, BlackBeary, three times now, has climbed into my lap. I think we've both missing our beloved Pye.